Lifestyle Montessori School
Location: Sunninghill, Johannesburg
Expected Starting Date: 1 May 2021
Lifestyle Montessori Pre- and Primary School is an independent co-educational institution striving towards the holistic development of the child. Our aim is to strive in the fields of academics, culture, sport and emotional well being through guiding the children in developing a love of learning.
Due to rapid growth in our various environments, Lifestyle Montessori seeks the services of a qualified Directress to subject-teach Social Science and English for our Grade 3-7 environments. The incumbent should have experience and relevant qualifications to join our team of passionate educators. We are a multi-cultural and diverse school and the applicant should demonstrate high levels of awareness and passion to build cohesion.
- Matric Pass
- Post-Matric relevant teaching diploma or degree from accredited institution
- Specialisation and experience in teaching English and Social Science a must
- Montessori training and experience a plus
- Computer skills a must (and experience with Google Classroom a plus)
- SACE registration a must
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
Please submit covering letter, CV, copies of certificates and 2 contactable references by e-mail by 11th January 2021 addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11/01/2021