- An intra-mural programme is run to develop co-ordination and skills.
- This is done according to seasonal sports.
- A programme of the terms activities is sent home termly.
- Objective of this programme is to engage social interaction and participation with other schools.
- An external music instructor provides music lessons.
- Activities, song and music appreciation are taught at the different levels.
- The primary sectors are tutored in recorder.
- An external computer company provides computer lessons.
- Programmes are taught at the different levels.
- A term report will be sent home.